For Us Permanent Resident Which Number to Use on I9

Ensure the citizenship status and Alien Registration NumberUSCIS Number in Section 1 is accurate. Your permanent resident card number also known as the receipt number is a 13-digit number that is printed on a permanent resident card.


Alien Registration Number Explained Citizenpath

Secontre 11-19-2016 0624 PM.

. An Alien Registration NumberUSCIS Number OR Form I-94 Admission Number OR Foreign Passport Number. Employers should not re-verify Lawful Permanent Residents LPRs who presented a Permanent Resident Card Form I-551 for Section 2 of the I-9 Form. Alien Registration NumberUSCIS Number.

Asylees and refugees are not considered lawful permanent residents for the purposes of the I-9. Foreign Passport Number and the Country of Issuance. Form I-94 Admission Number.

If you check this box write either your Alien Registration Number A. July 25 2021. Enter your 7- to 9-digit Alien Registration Number A-Number including the A or your USCIS Number in this field.

Under your organizations name click Administrator. The individual must present Form I-551 by the expiration date of the temporary I-551 stamp or within one year from the date of issuance of Form I-94I-94A if the I-551 stamp does not contain an expiration date. The USCIS Number is the same as the A-Number without the A prefix.

You should also attach the documents which indicate an unexpired employment authorization. Some aliens may write NA in the expiration date field. Signature of Employee Todays Date mmddyyyy.

A Form I-797 Notice of Action receipt notice of Form I-90 Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card. The combination of an expired Permanent Resident Card and a Form I-797 Notice of Action that indicates the cards validity has been extended. 4 Add optional information.

Form I-94 Admission Number. I9 Sample List A - Permanent Resident Card. Your Alien Number is much like a Social Security number as it is a unique number assigned to you though it can have anywhere from 7 to 9 digits.

03-22-2019 1001 AM. At this time the USCIS Number is the same as your A-Number without the A prefix. A citizen of the United States 2.

Social Security Number Employees E-mail Address Employees Telephone Number 1. The term lawful permanent resident includes conditional residents. A Form I-94I-94A containing a temporary I-551 stamp and a photograph of the individual which is considered a receipt for the Permanent Resident Card Form I-551.

Ensure the citizenship status and Alien Registration NumberUSCIS Number in Section 1 is accurate and. An employee that is a Permanent Resident may provide a Form I-797 Notice of Action with their expired Permanent Resident Card PRC for Form I-9. An employee who is an alien and authorized to work must enter the alien registration number an A-number which.

A lawful permanent resident 4. At the end of the extension period you must reverify. Aliens authorized to work dont qualify for the first three categories but are authorized to work in the US.

Enter the correct document number for a Permanent Resident Card. Lawful permanent residents must include their seven- to nine-digit Alien Registration Number or USCIS Number. A noncitizen national of the United States See instructions 3.

The permanent resident card number can be found at the end of the first line. Address Street Number and Name Apt. The examples below are of properly completed I-9s in an effort to maintain I-9 compliance.

An alien authorized to work. Aliens authorized to work must provide only one of the following document numbers to complete Form I-9. Additionally the following documents should not be re-verified.

Please note these are two different numbers. The employee must enter the expiration date for this authorization if applicable. Please note these are two different numbers.

This can be completed using the I-9 Documentation Dashboard. Youll also add your Social Security number and email if your employer wants to use E-Verify. Under your organizations name click Administrator.

There are two different types of Form I-797 Notice of Action that an employer may accept for Form I-9. This is acceptable List C evidence of employment authorization. Here is a list of the 3 letter codes for each USCIS service center.

An Alien Registration NumberUSCIS Number OR Form I-94 Admission Number OR Foreign Passport Number. Create Document Project Story. QR Code - Section 1 Do Not Write In This Space.

The following documents are acceptable for Form I-9. Employees may present a single document from List A unless they are an alien authorized to work OR one document each from List B and List C. Valid Foreign Passport with I-551 Stamp or Form I-94 For certain aliens who are authorized to work with restrictions.

Alien Registration NumberUSCIS Number. Number City or Town State ZIP Code Date of Birth mmddyyyy - - US. Asylees and refugees should not select this status but should instead select An alien authorized to work Employees who select this box should enter their seven- to nine-digit Alien Registration Number A-Number or USCIS Number in the space provided.

It starts with 3 letters and is followed by. Passport or Passport Card an Alien Registration Receipt Card or a List B document that has expired. I9 Sample List A - Permanent Resident Card.

Alien Registration NumberUSCIS Number. Please contact your campus HR office for assistance in completing the form. You need either an Alien NumberUSCIS or a Form I-94 admission number not both.

A USCIS issued Permanent Resident Card with a USCIS sticker extending its validity can also be submitted. Its also called a case number because it refers to your specific immigration case. The permanent resident card number generally begins with three letters followed by a series of 10 numbers.

Each number begins with 3 letters that stand for the service center that handled the case. Enter the correct document number for a Permanent Resident Card. This can be completed using the I-9 Documentation Dashboard.

How to Complete Form I-9 with Examples.


Permanent Resident Card Number Explained Citizenpath


Pin On Card Template


How To Read A Green Card Front And Back Citizenpath


Form I 551 Permanent Resident Card Explained Citizenpath

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code